Friday, February 10, 2006

You're mad you are


A lethal cocktail of aspirin and vitamin C has induced in me a reckless mischievousness. I've been going around altering philosophy department announcements which should say "Nozick's attempt to solve the prisoner's dilemma" so that they read "Putznam's attempt..."
I took great effort to copy the handwriting, so it looks authentic. Now, I admit this jolly japery is a little bit 'culturally exclusive' (Seinfeld has been off the air for almost eight years you schmuck) but still, you don't have to be a New Yawk Jew to get the drift.
One day this kinda shit'll get me sectioned under the mental health act if I don't look out.

"Do you know what day it is, son?"
"Mus be 23 November 1963, sir. I remember clear cos I saw the newscast say President Kennedy got shot."

No comments: