Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Dogmat strays

I have been asked to contribute to a collective blog. 'An honour', I said. Now, those of you familiar with what I write here will not be unjustified in thinking "what the fuck, dogmat?"

"What the fuck" indeed. Seeing as the blog to which I shall be contributing draws some inspiration from Deleuze and Guattari, this might be confusing. I do not wish to go over what I have already said regarding these thinkers and the reading of them, here and here. Rather, I shall say that I hope to be involving myself in something unusual and interesting, and possibly even exciting.

Taking the brim_Took the broom is described thus:

"this group space of appreciation polemic_is Cabaret__positive interested___calL it enthusiasm_ poems, images, collage,audio theory of poems, Pop discourse of the same, lines of thought, a space_one desire-machine crossing the plane, crissing the other,plugging in,the transversality of verse, the metanoia of gloss and revision. 'Work' is defined as text,image either complete or in 'progress'__ Things mutate, everything transforms, metamorphosis."

No comments: