Thursday, May 25, 2006

Public Service Announcement

Good news for all those who study at the Coventry university which is not Coventry University. I have jimmied open an ice-cream fridge in the Arts Centre (first floor, across from the Mead Gallery). Free Haagen-Dazs for everyone!
We shall conduct an experiment of sorts. How many free riders can there be? Is there even a free rider problem here? I welcome anyone who wishes to 'take things too far' and 'spoil it for the rest of us', for example by taking as much as they can carry. The sooner the fridge empties, the better.
For all those who wish to hand me over to the authorities, I provide once again the details of the Serious Organised Crime Agency.
I believe it was Herbert Asquith who once said "I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice-cream!"

No comments: