Saturday, November 17, 2007

'Eloge de l'amour': analytic professor finally writes Hollywood remake

A world first: screenplay published exclusively on facebook!

Respected academic: "Perfect!!! Sleepily leaving for airport: "tomorrow, tomorrow, i love ya - tomorrow, you're only a day away"!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
Nubile young student: "Did you know that they make Belgian chocolates in Belgium? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

[...]

Academic: "Great news darling. I'm promoted to improvers spelling. There's a course up in York this weekend and apparently the teacher's a real babe. They also do a basic arithmetic class to help with things like counting letters in names: e.g. bill and mark each have four! I'm almost on my way!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

Student: "Hope your meeting goes well darling and thanks for calling just now. Have a great meal tonight with Jez and i'll see you as soon as I possibly can!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Academic: "Thanks lovely, it went well, although the usual hot air balloon was working overtime. Do let me know when you know when you'll be heading south. I'm SO looking forward to seeing you!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

No comments: